Thank you so much for joining me on this tutorial. This project is such a simple way to add a DIY decor into your home. Try it with your kids. Get them involved! This will be such a fun and exciting thing for you all to do.
Here is the list of the materials you will need:
- 2 Glitter felt sheets (your choice of color. Each sheet makes 4 hearts)
- 60″ Twine
- 10 Mini clothespins
- Heart template
- Place glitter pattern face down onto the table with the back facing towards you. This way you won’t be able to see any pen mark thats left after cutting it out.
- Start tracing the template with the pen. Dark enough to see the form to cut.
- Cut the pattern. Cut inside the pen mark to reduce the sight of the pen.
- Place hearts on twine with clothespins. I like to spread the hearts out a bit. Maybe later I can add something else in between the hearts. I’m thinking perhaps some pompoms. Follow me on Instagram to see any updates I make. Tag me on Instagram, so I can see your project, and I will post your pictures in my Stories.
Thank you so much for joining me and I hope you get to try this fun and easy project out. If you’re a parent, try it with your kids. Decorate their rooms or let them help you decorate the living room with you.